Using this Site
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact the Charlotte County Airport Authority Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., at 941-639-1101 x100. You can also email us at Airport@FlyPGD.com or visit our office at 28000 A-1 Airport Road, Punta Gorda, FL 33982. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
So that we can respond in the most helpful way, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format of how you’d like to receive the material, the URL of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Our pages are designed to display without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn’t mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please contact the Charlotte County Airport Authority.
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
PDF reader software is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. We recommend Adobe’s free PDF Reader software.